Application Form For Employment for Outapi Town Council-PDF Format
Current Vacant Posts: 1
1 X POST: ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT: CREDITORS C1 (EXTERNAL ADVERT)
The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
To provide the Town Council with with a professional financial accounting service with regard to taxation, expenditure, budgeting and store while ensuring full compliance with all relevant statutory obligations.
- Creditors payments
- Procurement and Stores
- Income tax + VAT
- Budget control
- Minimum education qualification: Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Two (2) years working experience in Financial Management
- Munsoft experience will be added as an advantage
- Sound knowledge of VAT Act, Income Tax Act, Procurement Act & Local Authority Act
- Ability to work independently
- Communication skills, Organization and planning skills
- Analytical skills, Computer literate, Time Management
- Sound customer orientation
- Fluent in English
- Must be a Namibian citizen
- Must have a valid driver’s license code: 8
Salary package: The Council offers attractive salary package commensurate with experience and qualification, housing subsidy, 13th cheque, medical aid and pension fund as fringe benefits.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be shortlisted. Those not contacted within two to three weeks as from the closing date, must be accepted that their applications were unsuccessful. No fax/emailed applications will be accepted.
Closing date: 10 May 2021
Applications together with certified copies of qualifications (foreign qualification must be evaluated by (NQA) should be forwarded to
The Human Resources Officer: – P.O Box 853, Outapi.